AIM
imok20

Nimian Hunter Nimian Hunter

Amazing

That has got to be one of the most unique, well done flash game I have ever played or seen. Wow. Please do make another. Only two things I didn't LOVE. The font (pretty boring) and the storyline (well it was really cool, but it was a little hard to undertsand, but I also liked how it wasn;t too heavy on the story. But eh, more story would be nicer.) Wow AMAZING job. Looked so beatiful man. I wasnted to move there...

popopt responds:

Yeah, i do a lot of graphic design and ive been using that font (futura) for a lot of work projects - im glad you remind me i can go with something more 'Fantasy' in these games. Moving there is a cool compliment, what i really want to do is create virtual places people would like to be so thank you:)

Teh Apple Jacks Teh Apple Jacks

AJAZ

Food of the gods. Blan we have really gotta get going on this tut. Lol, I have about 300 mroe pages to read for AP Euro and tghen we can back to work on this!! You shoulda emailed me that you submitted this! W√úNDERBAR

blanblan responds:

Hah sorry man. =P
300 more pages shouldn't be too long, right?
I'm working on a second Teh Apple Jacks, but I need some ideas. If you've got any, just e-mail me or pm me or something. =D

Cowboys and Chinamen Cowboys and Chinamen

Very Nice

Great way to start the day! Not to nitpick, but "till" is spelled with an apostrophe. But what a fun and funny game! It is a little easy, and short. But it is fun. Cheers!

Quantum Phoenix Quantum Phoenix

I liked it

but make the extra shields work; they wouldnt for me. same with saving. and make easy beatable... lol

Whootutorial Whootutorial

Very nice

At the end you need to show the mouse again (I'm sure you know the script so I wont type it in.) I'm lazy and I'd have to look at one of my flashes :P.

Caz responds:

D: But I'm too lazy.

...Why would you need to watch it again anyway? Ahh well :P

Thanks for teh revyoo!

Blan's Guide to Buttons Blan's Guide to Buttons

Fantastic

I really wish people spent this much time on other tutorials; that was great. I already knew all that, but it was fun to go through anyway, especially fun to find the 3 secrets! Haha, well, well done. 5/5 and I hope you make more, in fact, PLEASE make more tutrials, maybe one on how you did that neat sliding text in the begining, or some game tutorial. I know it will be great.

RPS-25 RPS-25

gave you a 5 ;)

That was worth playing, a fun time waster and, well, just loads of fun ;). Good work.

Mariokart 3d Mariokart 3d

Amazing engine

great work on that 3d i want to see this as a game now! with diff levels better gfx and more cars! and more music and a pause button etc but WOW nice 3d engine

Scotttheskaterr responds:

YEa thanks man

Tomary Ball Bounce Tomary Ball Bounce

Well

Really easy esp if you use tab.... can go on for HOURS,....

Matt-blethen responds:

yeah, you wouldn't know how to fix that would you?

Flashcraft - TD Flashcraft - TD

Easy

Give it some more depth, man. And scrath that tower limit or at leats give me something to do with the 15k I had at the end of it...