AIM
imok20

Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER

Soap

SoaP FTW. See it or... there will be "mo' mothercukin' snakes on mo' motherfuckin' planes!"

A stick (longer) A stick (longer)

YAY

BlanBlan is my man. Go Blan!!! More FbF for da master :P

blanblan responds:

Hey Imok! ^.^
Thank you very much for reviewing. Can't wait 'till you're done with your book. :D

Stop The War Now Stop The War Now

um

I kind of liked it until the end... wtf man, you rated this appropriate for all audiences and you have a naked kid with half his body blown off. yu didnt need to show that and i doubt it is in your little brothers fash and if it is he is getting a dtention. wtf

d-z responds:

Sorry, i'll change that now. ;-}

Nimian Hunter Nimian Hunter

Amazing

That has got to be one of the most unique, well done flash game I have ever played or seen. Wow. Please do make another. Only two things I didn't LOVE. The font (pretty boring) and the storyline (well it was really cool, but it was a little hard to undertsand, but I also liked how it wasn;t too heavy on the story. But eh, more story would be nicer.) Wow AMAZING job. Looked so beatiful man. I wasnted to move there...

popopt responds:

Yeah, i do a lot of graphic design and ive been using that font (futura) for a lot of work projects - im glad you remind me i can go with something more 'Fantasy' in these games. Moving there is a cool compliment, what i really want to do is create virtual places people would like to be so thank you:)

Teh Apple Jacks Teh Apple Jacks

AJAZ

Food of the gods. Blan we have really gotta get going on this tut. Lol, I have about 300 mroe pages to read for AP Euro and tghen we can back to work on this!! You shoulda emailed me that you submitted this! W√úNDERBAR

blanblan responds:

Hah sorry man. =P
300 more pages shouldn't be too long, right?
I'm working on a second Teh Apple Jacks, but I need some ideas. If you've got any, just e-mail me or pm me or something. =D

Cowboys and Chinamen Cowboys and Chinamen

Very Nice

Great way to start the day! Not to nitpick, but "till" is spelled with an apostrophe. But what a fun and funny game! It is a little easy, and short. But it is fun. Cheers!